Hey Parents: If you’re planning on doing some shopping at Amazon, you can also score a completely free FREE Baby Welcome Box valued at $35 from Amazon! The box comes with a free baby bottle, swaddling blanket, toy, full-size pack of baby wipes and more. This is a limited time freebie offer only and while supplies last so hurry!!
How to get your Free Baby Registry Welcome Box:
- Click here to join Amazon Prime(select free 30-day trial)
Existing Prime Users can skip this first step
- Then click here to create an Amazon Baby Registry
- Once you’re logged in, click on the Jumpstart guide or click here and add at least one item from each category to your registry.
Tip: Click the “Mark Items Complete” to quickly go thru the Jumpstart
- Make a $10+ purchase from your registry to see the Claim Now button. For example, I added these Pampers Diapers to my registry then purchased them to qualify!
- You’ll see the Claim Now button on the left hand side below the Baby Registry Menu. Click on the Claim Now and redeem for your free mystery welcome box! If you don’t see the button, that means you haven’t completed the steps yet as shown below:
- On the next page, select the $35 promotional balance and “use this payment method”Pay $0.00! Sweet!
Watch the unboxing of the 2017 Amazon Baby Box!
Here is what the Baby Welcome Box from Amazon included the last time this deal was available
Baby Registry Welcome Box FAQ:
Q: How do I become eligible to get a Welcome Box?
A: Select Prime customers who use Jumpstart to create an Amazon Baby Registry on or after July 1, 2015 will be eligible for the Welcome Box. Only while supplies last.
Q: Once I am eligible, how can I get a Welcome Box?
A: Once you are eligible, you will see a “Claim Now” button on the left side of your Amazon Baby Registry. Click the button to automatically add the Welcome Box to your cart. You will also receive an email to the address associated with your Amazon.com account in 1-2 days. This will include instructions on how to redeem the offer. Note that this is a limited time offer, good while supplies last. Only eligible customers, logged into their Amazon.com account, will be able to redeem the offer.
Q: What products will be included in the Welcome Box?
A: It’s a surprise! The box will include a selection of products for both baby and parents.
Q: Do I need to add an item from each category to complete a registry?
A: Within any category of Jumpstart you can select “Mark as complete”. This will indicate that you have no need for this item in your baby registry. Once you have either added an item from each category or marked them complete, you will satisfy this requirement to receive a Welcome Box.
Why Amazon Baby Registry?
With Amazon Baby Registry, you get access to Earth’s largest selection from your destkop computer or mobile advice, the ability to add anything to your Amazon Baby Registry from any site, 90-day returns on most items bought on Amazon, and up to a 15% completion discount. Start your registry here.
Terms and Conditions
• Offer applies to new Amazon Baby Registry customer who created a baby registry on or after July 1, 2015 and become a member (or already be an active a member) of Amazon Mom. These customers will then be eligible to receive a welcome box. This is a limited time offer, good while supplies last.
• This is a limited time offer.
• Offer does not apply to digital content.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
• Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• The shipping speed for this offer is standard shipping. Most boxes will arrive in 3-5 business days.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Pin this to your Pinterest Board so that you remember to do this deal:
We received a lot of questions about how Amazon’s Subscribe & Save option works so we put together this quick FAQ to help you decide if you want to use the service:
What is Amazon’s Subscribe & Save?
Subscribe & Save is a service that Amazon offers on select products at Amazon.com where you can subscribe and save 5% to 15% of the retail/listed price. A subscription is a recurring shipment that you can get automatically on a monthly basis. You can also skip a month or cancel it all together; there is no commitment required. To get the maximum 15% off per item you need to subscribe to 5 items per month/shipment. For diapers and select Amazon Family/Amazon Mom related products you can get 20% off automatically with Subscribe & Save!
Do I need to have an Amazon Prime membership to use Subscribe & Save?
You don’t have to have an Amazon Prime membership to use Subscribe & Save, however, most if not all coupons require a Prime membership. You can stack coupons with the 5-15% off Subscribe & Save discount so it’s best to sign up for a free 30-day trial if you don’t have a Prime membership!
What happens when you hit the Subscribe now button?
When you choose Subscribe now, your item actually does not ship right away, even if you have Amazon Prime, it will not ship in 2 days. You will receive the item at a later date, usually toward the end of the month or the following month depending on what day it is. Check your Subscription settings in your account for your exact date. When you hit Subscribe now, you lock in the price that you see, in real time, even if the item goes out of stock or the price goes up! You are not charged until the item actually ships.
If you change your mind, you can cancel the subscription from your account settings without have to pay any fees. There is no obligation to keep your subscription!
Will I pay the same amount the following month?
Prices are known to change at Amazon on any given product so you may or may not pay the same amount for your 2nd/future following shipment. Be sure to login to your account to review your subscription for any price changes before your order ships the following month. If the price does not change then you will pay the same amount.
What if I use a digital coupon on a Subscribe & Save product?
If you clipped a digital coupon on the product, you can save money on only one of the product, even if you decide to subscribe to two or more. The savings will deduct off the listed retail price and you can still save 5-15% for using Subscribe & Save. This is what we call stacking the savings or double-dipping on a deal. If you keep your subscription for the following month, the coupon discount is not valid on future subscription shipments, so the price you pay may change. Coupons are limited to one per user account so it will only apply to one item even if you buy two of the same or decide to keep your shipment. Unless the coupon is available to clip again the following month, expect your price to change. Either way, if there is a new coupon available the following month, you will need to cancel your shipment and set up a new subscription in order to clip a new coupon on the product.
The item is an Add-on that ships with a $25 purchase, can I still buy this item by itself?
With Subscribe & Save, it does not matter if the item is marked as “Add-on” – it will still ship REGARDLESS if you have a minimum order, as long as you choose Subscribe now, you can get the item shipped for free, by itself!
Want to learn more about Subscribe & Save? Click here for our in-depth FAQ.